Thursday, April 15, 2010

The updated bucket list…

Since I accomplished every goal on my bucket list by age 32 I guess it’s time to make another.

Races

Marathons- 26.2 miles

Run with Donna

Flying pig

Fargo

Park city

Mount Lemmon

Mount Desert

Marine Corps

NYC

Flying Monkey

Great Wall Marathon

Catalina Eco

Ultramarathons- more than 26.2

Western States 100

Badwater

Ultraman

JFK 50

Rocky Raccoon

Goofy Challenge

Speed Goat 50k

Tahoe Triple

Ironman Canada

Ironman Lake Placid

Ironman Brazil, South Africa, or Australia

Travel

Australia

Adventure trip to Costa Rica

Egypt

South African safari

Bora Bora

Malta

South Pole

New York and Washington DC



Goals

Run a marathon in every state

Sub 3:30 marathon

Finish a 100 mile run

Visit a majority of the Hard Rock Cafes

Get my MBA, or JD

Make 5 people smile everyday

Make sure I leave this world a better place

1 comment:

  1. Count me in for Catalina Eco, Tahoe Triple, and maybe the JFK 50. And I'll pace you to your sub-3:30 (second half anyway)! Why not just go ahead and qualify for Boston??

    ReplyDelete